Langsview 1508 Cove Road
- About the Property
Eco, residential, lifestyle development
180 degree north to south coastal vista view
Comprising 5 titles
The excess land assigned to a covenant, owned by all 34 lots
Covered in regenerating, native bush & clusters of mature native species
Paradise for native birdlife
At 198 hectares in area with an unprecedented 180 degree north to south coastal view sweep, Langsview Estate is a unique land holding with regenerating native bush, Kauri, Puriri, Rimu, streams and ridgelines making it a paradise for birds and a property of position.
About the property:
– Eco, residential, lifestyle development
– 198.8 hectare enjoying 180 degrees north to south coastal vista sweep with commanding views; from the summit of the iconic Brynderwyns through views of Whangarei Heads, Bream Bay, across the ocean & gulf islands down to Te Arai & beyond
– Comprising 5 titles: 3 with Tarata Place road frontage, a built private road off Cove Road; 2 major titles, one with 2 storey dwelling the other with ‘workers cottage’
– The excess land assigned to a covenant, owned by all 34 lots
– Covered in regenerating, native bush & clusters of mature native species including Kauri, Rimu, Puriri; the contour features ridgelines, streams & bush clad slopes
– Paradise for native birdlife – 1½ hr drive from Auckland, strategically positioned on the Twin Coast Discovery Highway, with white sand beaches & spectacular fishing grounds of Bream Bay & ‘Hen and Chicken’ Islands nearby; regional amenities, a ¾ hr drive at Whangarei & Warkworth, & local amenities 10-15 min. drive to Mangawhai Heads & Te Arai in the South, Waipu Cove & Waipu in the North.