89 Courtenay Place Flyover Video
- 89 Courtenay Place, Wellington
- 1,713 sqm Land Area
- 8,720 sqm Net Lettable Space
- About the Property
- Prominent site, very popular Courtenay Place location
- Easily sub-dividable floor plates
- Diverse tenancies and therefore greater risk spread
- Significant frontage to Courtenay Place
- Good transport links
- High ratio of on-site carparking
- Future development potential on Courtenay Place frontage
- Freehold tenure
- Rear access via York St
The tower was originally constructed in 1923 as a vertical vehicle assembly plant and was converted to offices and refurbished in 1985. Levels 2 to 9 provide office accommodation, while the lower two floors provide 74 carparks. The front two storey building was constructed in 1990 and provides ground floor retail and first floor offices.
The building is let to a multiplicity of tenants including Colonial Motor Company, Design Group, Aotea Pathology, the Retail Institute, as well as a number of medical practitioners. The ground floor is leased to the TAB and Kebabs On Queen.
The building occupies a prominent site on the southern side of Courtenay Place situated in a city fringe position in office terms, although situated within the heart of the city’s entertainment precinct.